Wednesday 29 June 2011

From Small Beginnings Come Great Things

Hi everyone!!!
This is my first blog, so I hope you enjoy it!
I want to travel the world someday, but for now I'm stuck in boring old Perth. My parents are both teachers at my school, Dad's Head of Department: Technology & Enterprise and my mum teaches English(bonus popularity points...Not). I have a little brother who's a couple of years below me (yep, still at the same school) and two dogs, Coco and Pepsi.


Coco
 
  
Pepsi



Anyway, I play netball, am part of my school's debating team and I've done a little modelling.
My blog is going to be about stuff teenagers talk about, my life and just life in general.
I also hope to include things like               
·         girl of the week
·         review of the week (books, movies etc)
·         poem/creative writing piece of the week
and
·         confession of the week

So please comment and tell me what you think, and help me make my blog better :)!

Love
Scarlette xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments :)